Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer
Responsible for high-performance and low power.
Receive & Transmit Baseband analog blocks as well as Power Management building blocks for LTE, GNSS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and other communication systems.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 7+ years of experience in Analog/Mixed-Signal design with advanced CMOS technology nodes. SOI technology experience a plus.
- Detailed knowledge with direct tape-out experience in several of the following: LDO, Bandgap, Analog Filters, Variable Gain Amplifiers, OPAMP/Amplifiers, Comparators, XTAL Oscillators, Ring Oscillators, various ADC/DAC architectures, etc.
- Good understanding of analog design concepts such as analysis of noise, linearity, mismatch, stability, offset and other analog impairments.
- Knowledge of QFN & CSP packaging effects, supply isolations, circuit layout for optimum Analog/RF performance, EM effects, PEX (post-layout parasitic extraction).
- Experience in using development tools including Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre RF, MATLAB and Verilog modeling.
- Understanding of system specifications and ability to translate system requirement into circuit requirement at IC level.
- Hands-on experience in silicon characterization and debug.
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skills along with excellent presentations skills (MS Office Suite). Strong sense of urgency.
- 12+ years of Analog/Mixed-Signal Design.
- Technical Lead experience a plus.
- Mixed-Mode simulation experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine CA Pleasanton CA