Bluetooth Firmware Developer
Alif Semiconductor is revolutionizing the way to create secure connected AI-enabled embedded solutions. We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Bluetooth BLE firmware developer for Alif MCU products in Oulu, Finland.
- Develop and Integrate BLE Link Layer Firmware with Alif RF front end
- Develop and integrate BLE Application Layer firmware with Alif MCU system architecture
- Design embedded Application Examples and a Proof-of-Concept solutions.
- Assist engineering teams in defining product specifications and help improve performance.
- Act as the link between marketing and engineering teams in translating product requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding support and guidance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with academic and/or experiential background in System Communications and/or Embedded Systems.
- Strong background in Bluetooth and BLE architecture, operation and specifications.
- Prior experience developing BLE Link Layer or BLE Application layer firmware for MCU products.
- 5+ years of experience of developing firmware and/or software for embedded products / MCU’s.
- Familiar with embedded software development and debug environments (IDE’s, Jtag debuggers) and modern software development tools (Git, Jira, etc).
- Experience in HW(FPGA)/SW/Firmware based prototyping to demonstrate proof of concept
- Strong programming skills with tried experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic heavy embedded solutions.
- Equally comfortable working with well-defined and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proactive, team player, can-do attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working with resource constrained embedded platforms
- Experience in Real Time Operating Systems and the use of Linux as embedded operating system.
- Experience with power management for embedded systems is a big plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oulu Finland