Embedded Software Engineer
Alif Semiconductor is revolutionizing the way to create secure connected AI-enabled embedded solutions. We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to join our System Software development team in Oulu, Finland.
- Development of embedded OS software and Device Drivers for Alif’s MCU / MPU systems.
- Work closely with fellow System Software developers, system architects and senior management to design and develop the System Software
- Ensure high standards of deliverables via creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding support and guidance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with academic and/or experiential background in System Communications and/or Embedded Systems.
- 3 to 5 years development experience with Embedded firmware / software development
- Strong knowledge and experience with MCU embedded C, C++ and Python programming
- Familiar with embedded software development and debug environments (IDE’s, Jtag debuggers) and modern software development tools (Git, Jira, etc).
- Sound knowledge on Microcontrollers/Microprocessors, ARM MPU (ARMv7/ARMv8) architectures
- Familiar with device driver development for one or more devices
- Experience with Embedded Linux and/or RTOS systems and networking
- Equally comfortable working with well-defined and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proactive, team player, can-do attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working with resource constrained embedded platforms
- Experience in Real Time Operating Systems and the use of Linux as embedded operating system.
- Experience with power management for embedded systems is a big plus.