Principal Wireless/RF Validation Engineer
Responsible for creating, maintaining, and operating automated test environment for multi-Function Wireless SoC, including:
- Wireless Testing such as noise figure, sensitivity, EVM, ACLR, spectral mask, spurious emissions, s-parameters, blocker performance
- PTCRB, GCF, FCC conformance testing.
- Experience with high level programming language for testing automation, such as python or Labview.
- Experience testing LTE, WLAN, or Bluetooth wireless SoCs
- Knowledge and Experience with basic I/O protocols such as SPI/I2C/UART/I2S/I3C
- Experience with test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, AWGs, call boxes.
- Experience with CMW500 strongly preferred.
- BSEE or MSEE with 10+ years of experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine CA Pleasanton CA