Wireless Carrier Certification Technical Program Manager
Responsible for leading our Cellular IoT product carrier certification efforts through US and worldwide operators. This is unique opportunity to join an exciting startup and lead a highly differentiated SoC through certification and product launch.
You will be responsible to define the company’s certification process working with the Engineering team and working with our test lab partners and carriers to achieve full 3GPP, GCF and PTCRB certification. This position requires prior experience of working with US and / or operators to certify cellular products and a good understanding GCF and PTCRB certification processes.
- Electrical Engineering degree (MS preferred) and 10+ years of experience in the wireless industry with the last 5 years being in carrier certification roles and working directly with Operators
- Good understanding of Cellular Modem, RF and protocols
- Ability to capture customer’s requirements and coming up with detail plans and schedules.
- Excellent communication and program management skills
- Familiarity of 3GPP standards
- Working experience of GCF and PTCRB certification processes
- Experience with NB-IoT and Cat-M certification
- L1/L2/L3 hands on experience
- Have worked directly with AT&T, Vodaphone and/or Verizon.