- Prepare quarterly financial statements, and prepare variance and fluctuation analysis
- Prepare quarter and annual financial budget and planning
- Manage headcount and process U.S. payroll and accounting entries
- Be a liaison with payroll and HR provider to ensure compliance
- Manage equity awards and capitalization table in Carta
- Coordinate quarterly reviews and annual statutory audit with independent auditors, including audit support and documentation.
- Prepare tax packages for our outside tax preparers.
- Manage day-to-day office administration and human resource function
- Collaborates with Netsuite consultants to develop new system processes, queries, and reports
- Assist in special projects as requested
Qualifications and Licensing Requirements:
- Big 4 accounting experiences preferred
- Accounting degree, or degree in a business-related major with emphasis in accounting, finance or equivalent experience, CPA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Minimum 5+ years in accounting professional
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required. Experience with Oracle/Netsuite is preferred.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pleasanton CA