Embedded Software Validation Test & Release Engineer
Alif Semiconductor is revolutionizing the way to create secure connected AI-enabled embedded solutions. We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Embedded Software Validation Test & Release Engineer to join the Alif Applications team and help us promote and support the groundbreaking family of Alif Ensemble and Crescendo microcontrollers that have received a lot of industry attention.
Working on the Applications team, you will work closely with application engineers and be responsible for the creation and operation of an automated embedded software integration, software validation and release environment of Alif’s products.
Primary location is Oulu, Finland.
Alif’s other offices are Pleasanton, California, Irvine, California, Bangalore, and Singapore.
- Create and maintain system integration and validation test framework
- Develop and maintain continuous integration build environment Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) environment
- Develop and execute scripts and applications for automated testing and system configuration
- Validate system level functionality and performance
- Assisting with root cause analysis and defect isolate of issues found
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with testing frameworks, software configuration management & defect tracking tools.
- Experience of developing software for embedded products
- Ability to write automated black-box tests or system validation tests
Key personal skills
- Team-player: you enjoy working as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Good collaborative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Eager to learn and share your knowledge with others
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate